Friday 21 October 2011

The Winner of our Stella McCartney Competition Picks her Top Looks!


Imagine meeting your fashion idol - then having to quiz her about her amazing new collection. Gulp! Not that Katy Scarlett was complaining. She won our amazing competition to join the Grazia team during Paris Fashion Week and meet Stella McCartney at her Spring / Summer 2012 show. Read all about her exciting experience in the latest issue of Grazia and for her favourite looks from the show, take a look below...

I love the relaxed vibe of this entire ensemble, and those sunglasses are on my must have list.

I really like the contrasting blue prints  and mesh detailing, giving it a slightly sporty feel coupled with a femine twist.

For me this dress white dress with the wave trim is the ultimate in effortless daytime chic.

I adore the cut and tailoring of this outfit, and the pairing with a chunky jacket gives it a slight edge.

This dress is incredible, very modern and chic, and again I love the whole contrasting prints, colours and fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment