Wednesday 3 August 2011

Dianna Agron admits to nose job


Dianna Agron has admitted that she's had plastic surgery on her nose.
The Glee actress revealed she had undergone rhinoplasty during an interview on The Late Show With David Letterman in order to correct damage that had been done by breaking her nose twice in the past - once at a party during her freshman year at high school, and once more recently at a gathering with friends while on tour with Glee.
"I didn't go to the doctor [the first time] because I didn't want to tell my mum what had happened and she would never let me out of the house," Agron told Letterman.

"[The second time], I couldn't get it fixed because we were in the middle of doing this concert tour and we were filming. We had a day off and I met up with some of my friends and we were dancing. And again, there was another collision of sorts - I must be turning too quickly, people don't see me coming or something - but it's fixed now!"
Looked Ok to us the first time round, Dianna…

No comments:

Post a Comment