Friday 19 August 2011

Jesse James and Kat Von D engagement is back on


Jesse James and Kat Von D's relationship isn't just back on - they've decided to get married again, too.
James - Sandra Bullock's ex - and tattooist Von D initially announced plans to marry in January 2011, but called off the wedding last month.
Von D said later that the couple had faced a lot of public criticism over their relationship, but insisted that she never intended to walk away from James completely.
The LA Ink star and James sparked rumours that they were back together earlier this week after they posted photographs of themselves embracing via their Twitter accounts. James has since confirmed these rumours.

"Sometimes you are only given one chance in life. It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance," he told People magazine.

"I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her." 

No comments:

Post a Comment