Wednesday 14 September 2011

Michelle Williams: ‘Heath Ledger’s death changed my life’


Michelle Williams said that her life is finally back on track, more than three years on from the death of her lover, Heath Ledger.
The actress, who plays Marilyn Monroe in forthcoming biopic My Week With Marilyn, said that Ledger's death at the age of 28 from an accidental drug overdose changed her life forever.
"For a really long time, I couldn't stop touching people's faces. I was like, 'Look at you! You move! You're here!" It all just seemed so fleeting, and I wanted to hold on to it," she said in an interview with US Vogue.
Williams was forced to bring up the couple's daughter, Matilda, now five, on her own.
"Three years ago, I felt like we didn't have anything, and now my life - our life - has kind of repaired itself... It's [his death] changed how I see the world and how I interact on a daily basis. It's changed the parent I am. It's changed the friend I am. It's changed the kind of work that I really want to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment