Tuesday 27 September 2011

Rihanna + rural + raunchy = her new video


Rihanna brought a tiny town in Northern Ireland to a virtual standstill, after using it as the location of her new video.

The star brought her film crew to a field in rural Bangor, to shoot the music video for new track We Found Love - a collaboration with Brit talent Calvin Harris.

And dressed in a bandana-style red bikini, low-slung jeans and a checked shirt, she certainly made sure she made an impression on the local residents...
Rihanna indulges in some good old fashioned rural raunch in her new video. Photo:Rex Features
However, not everyone was impressed by her antics, including the farmer who owned the field she was frolicking in - who requested that she 'cover up', so to speak.

"I thought it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did," Alan Graham told the BBC.

"I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands," he added, apparently completely oblivious that he'd been talking to one of the most famous females on the planet.

"I didn't know who was coming. If the name 'Rihanna' had been mentioned, well, no disrespect but it wouldn't have meant anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment