Wednesday 20 July 2011

Charlotte Church apologises for THAT video


After an embarrassing video of Charlotte Church surfaced last week, the former opera star has come out to defend her.

In the video, Church can be seen in what is thought to be a drunken clinch with boyfriend Jonathan Powell, against the side of a van.
Following the encounter, a newly red-headed Church is then seen with her knickers around her ankles as she makes her way back to the party.

However, Church has revealed that rather than being caught in the midst of an amorous tryst, she was merely answering an urgent call of nature.

Talking to a magazine the singer said: "Last Saturday, at an outdoor event I happened to find myself desperate for a wee with the toilet cubicles all occupied."
"I had also consumed a bottle of wine. However, it seems that someone was determined to expose what was an embarrassing moment for me and a dreadful lack of judgment on my part."
Church then went on to explain how her musician boyfriend spotted the man filming the incident and tried to pull her away, but "regrettably, oh-so regrettably, I had not the time to pull up my rather large pants".
After apologizing for the debacle, the singer said: "I hope I can be forgiven for these antics but, you know, when you've got to go, you've got to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment