Thursday 21 July 2011

Justin Bieber to take break to "grow up"


Justin Bieber has announced that he plans to take a month-long sabbatical from his showbiz career in order to "grow up".

The teen pop sensation said: "I've been working so hard, I'm taking a month off. It's been great to just think and enjoy hanging out with my friends."

He then continued: "I'm still growing up, and when you're working every day, you don't really get a chance to figure out who you are. So with the time off, I'm able to think, pray and just kind of grow up., I've been sleeping in a lot." 
The move comes just weeks after the 17-year-old hit maker admitted that going to college is not a priority for him and that he would only consider it, if it could fit around his career.


RELATED POSTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment