Wednesday 20 July 2011

Justin Bieber to perform private gig for Harper Seven


She might only be a few weeks old, but Harper Seven Beckham is set to become the youngest Justin Bieber fan ever when the singer serenades her at her home.
The newborn and her three brothers - Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, six - will be treated to a private performance from the singer at David and VictoriaBeckham's LA mansion.
"I've agreed to give the boys a concert at their house - if David Beckham gives me some private soccer lessons," said Bieber.
"David's an amazing dad and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes."
He also said that he may well be bringing his 18-year-old girlfriend Selena Gomez along for the show.
"Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too and dedicate a song to Harper," he added. "David tells me my records are always played in their house and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I'm happy to oblige."
RELATED POSTS:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment